Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Dave Clark Five - Collection

Mp3\102Mb

****


For a very brief time in 1964, it seemed that the biggest challenger to the Beatles' phenomenon was the Dave Clark Five. From the Tottenham area of London, the quintet had the fortune to knock "I Want to Hold Your Hand" off the top of the British charts with "Glad All Over," and were championed (for about 15 minutes) by the British press as the Beatles' most serious threat. They were the first British Invasion band to break in a big way in the States after the Beatles, though the Rolling Stones and others quickly supplanted the DC5 as the Fab Four's most serious rivals. The Dave Clark Five reached the Top 40 17 times between 1964 and 1967 with memorable hits like "Glad All Over," "Bits and Pieces," "Because," and a remake of ... Read More...

****


01 - Do You Love Me02 - I Can?t Stand It03 - On Broadway04 - Because05 - All Night Long06 - Whenever You're Around07 - When I'm Alone08 - Little Bitty Pretty One09 - I Love You No More10 - Don't Let Me Down11 - All Of The Time12 - Hurting Inside13 - Having a Wil Weekend14 - I Like It Like That15 - Reelin' And Rockin'16 - Glad All Over17 - Satisfied With You18 - Everybody Knows19 - Can't You See That She's Mine20 - Any Time You Want Love21 - Do You Still Love Me22 - Catch Us If You Can23 - Say You Want Me24 - I'll Never Know25 - Somebody Find a New Love26 - Any Way You Want It27 - Bits And Pieces28 - Sweet Memories29 - Over And Over30 - Don?t You Know31 - Try Too Hard32 - I Need You I Love You33 - Everybody Knows (I Still Love You)34 - Sha Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye

*****
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...