Friday, June 5, 2009

Ritchie Blackmore - Take It! Sessions 63-68

Mp3\72Mb
******
For Ritchie Blackmore fans, Take It!is indispensible;
compiling two dozen early tracks, the collection paints a cohesive portrait of the guitarist at the outset of his career. Recorded during the Beat boom era of the mid-'60s, these rare cuts capture Blackmore working in a wide range of styles, moving from the sappy ballads of Jess Conrad to the blistering instrumentals of the Lancasters. Most engaging are a series of sides with the Outlaws, many of them in support of Gene Vincent.
********

01 THE OUTLAWS - Shake with me 02 THE RALLY ROUNDERS - Bike beat pt 2 03 THE RALLY ROUNDERS - Bike beat pt 1 04 GUNILLA THORNE - Go on then 05 MICHAEL COX - I've been thinking 06 HOUSTON WELLS - Living alone 07 HOUSTON WELLS - Galway Bay 08 GENE VINCENT AND THE OUTLAWS - Dance to the bop 09 GENE VINCENT AND THE OUTLAWS - Catch me a rat 10 THE OUTLAWS - As long as I live 11 THE OUTLAWS - Only for you 12 HEINZ - I get up in the morning 13 DAVY KAYE - A fool such as I 14 JESS CONRAD - It can happen to you 15 BURR BAILEY - Like a bird without feathers 16 SILAS DOOLEY - The birds&the bees 17 SILAS DOOLEY - Something at the bottom of the garden 18 RITCHIE BLACKMORE ORCHESTRA - Getaway 19 RITCHIE BLACKMORE ORCHESTRA - Little brown jug 20 THE LANCASTERS - Satan's holiday 21 THE LANCASTERS - Earthshaker 22 THE SESSIONS - Let me in 23 RONNIE JONES - Satisfy my soul 24 BOZ - Down in the flood
********
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...