Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Hollies - 60' complete (1969 - ) Part 6


Mp3\167Mb
*****
FROM JANCY
***
The Hollies - 60' complete part 6 1969 -

unreleased

01 - The Times They Are A-Changin'

45'
02 - Too Young To Be Married
03 - Gasoline Alley Bread

Lp sing Dylan
**
Terry Sylvester's first album, and the group's first album after a gap of nearly a year and a half. It's literally just what the title says it is, focusing on Dylan's more romantic tunes ("Just Like A Woman"; "I'll Be Your Baby Tonight") with just a few of his more thought-provoking tracks like "This Wheel's On Fire" and the protest song "My Back Pages." Their contemporary hit "Sorry Suzanne" isn't included
****
04 - When The Ship Comes In
05 - I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
06 - I Want You
07 - This Weel's On Fire
08 - I Shall Be Released
09 - Blowin' In The Wind
10 - Quit Your Lowdown Ways
11 - Just Like A Woman
12 - The Times They Are A-Changin'
13 - All I Really Want To Do
14 - My Back Pages
15 - Mighty Quinn


45'
16 - He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother
17 - Long Cool Woman
18 - Hey Willie
19 - The Baby
20 - Soldiers Song
21 - Purple Rain
******
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...