Saturday, April 10, 2010

Colin Anthony and His Beat Combo - Colin Is Fab

"...I was born in Bath, Somerset and as far as I remember was always interested in music of some sort or another, along with Radio and Films. There wasn’t TV around until I was about ten years old so it was a whole different life than it is today (now that really dates



After two albums (COLIN IS FAB & KINGS OF BEAT) and

a single (CRAZY BEATLE BOOTS ) released in Germany,

I decided it was about time to come to London to realise

my dream of fame and fortune, ha, ha! .."


1. COLIN ANTHONY & HIS BEAT COMBO - Crazy Beatle Boots (2:25)

2. COLIN ANTHONY & HIS BEAT COMBO - Yield Not To Temptation (2:19)

3. COLIN ANTHONY & HIS BEAT COMBO - All I Need Is You (3:08)

4. COLIN ANTHONY & HIS BEAT COMBO - Nervous (2:54)

5. COLIN ANTHONY & HIS BEAT COMBO - 24 Hours From Tulsa (2:53)

6. COLIN ANTHONY & HIS BEAT COMBO - I Got My Mojo Working (2:24)

7. COLIN ANTHONY & HIS BEAT COMBO - When The Feeling Hits You (2:08)

8. COLIN ANTHONY & HIS BEAT COMBO - So Much To Love You For (1:54)

9. COLIN ANTHONY & HIS BEAT COMBO - Whatcha Gonna Do 'Bout It (2:09)

10. COLIN ANTHONY & HIS BEAT COMBO - If I Loved You (3:14)

11. COLIN ANTHONY & HIS BEAT COMBO - You Better Move On (4:01)

12. COLIN ANTHONY & HIS BEAT COMBO - Jezebel (2:53)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...