Monday, April 19, 2010

Freddie & The Dreamers - The Very Best Of




Despite its relatively shoddy packaging and remastering, Collectables' The Very Best of Freddie & the Dreamers is a good collection of the British Invasion group's best moments. "I'm Telling You Now" and "Do the Freddie" are here, of course, along with 23 other tracks. Since the group was essentially a one-hit wonder, there aren't many lost classics scattered throughout the album, but there are a couple of fun little songs that will be of interest to Freddie fans. However, if you already have EMI's collection The Best of Freddie & The Dreamers
1. I'm Telling You Now

2. I Understand (Just How You Feel)

3. It Doesn't Matter Anymore

4. If You Gotta Make A Fool Of Somebody

5. You Were Made For Me

6. See You Later Alligator

7. Do The Freddie

8. I Think Of You

9. Feel So Blue

10. Over You

11. I Love You Baby

12. Viper

13. If You've Got A Minute Baby

14. Just For You

15. Money (That's What I Want)

16. Little You

17. Thou Shalt Not Steal

18. Jailer Bring Me Water

19. I Don't Love You Anymore

20. Playboy

21. Windmill In Old Amsterdam

22. Tell Me When

23. Come Back When You're Ready

24. Sally Ann

25. Don't Make Me Cry

26. I Just Don't Understand

27. Silly Girl

28. Love Like You
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...