Spanish star Rafael Martos was born in May 5, 1942. At the age of nine, Raphael came in first place at a children's festival where contestants from all over Europe were competing. In 1966, Raphael represented Spain at Eurovisiуn's festival with his song "Yo Soy Aquel" and one more time the following year with "Hablemos de Amor."
By that time, the artist's popularity was reaching America, allowing him to perform at New York's Madison Square Garden. Raphael's acting career started in 1962, playing a role in the movie Te Voy a Contar Mi Vida, directed by Antonio de Amo. A starring role was played by Raphael in the 1966 movie Cuando Tъ No Estas. One of Raphael's major achievements has been learning different languages to reach as many people as possible, singing and recording in English, French, Italian, and even Japanese, performing at the most important venues around the world such as New York's Carnegie Hall, Paris' Olympia, Moscow's Bolshoi, and Sydney's Opera House. In 1987, Raphael celebrated his 25th career anniversary, making history for being able to reunite 114,000 fans at Santiago Bernabeu's stadium. In 1998, the artist published his biography in a 569-page book called їY Maсana Quй?.
1. RAPHAEL - Acuarela del rнo (2:55)
2. RAPHAEL - Al margen de la vida (2:52)
3. RAPHAEL - Cierro mis ojos (3:35)
4. RAPHAEL - Digan lo que digan (2:43)
5. RAPHAEL - Hoy mejor que maГ±ana (2:39)
6. RAPHAEL - Llorona (3:50)
7. RAPHAEL - Mi gran noche (3:04)
8. RAPHAEL - Mi hermano (2:24)
9. RAPHAEL - Que nadie sepa mi sufrir (3:25)
10. RAPHAEL - Tema de amor (2:32)
11. RAPHAEL - Un hombre vendrГЎ (2:50)
12. RAPHAEL - Verano (2:17)