Friday, April 30, 2010

V.A. - Mersey Sounds Vol. 1- 4





Vol. 1



01 - The Cheetans - Mecca
02 - The Cheetans - That Goodnight Kiss

03 - The Cheetans - Soldier Boy

04 - The Cheetans - Johnny

05 - The Cheetans - Whole Lotta Love

06 - The Cheetans - The Party

07 - The Cheetans - Russian Boat Song

08 - The Cheetans - The Gambler


10 - The Cherokees - Are You Back In My World Now

11 - The Cherokees - Dig A Little Deeper

12 - The Cherokees - I Will Never Turn My Back On You

13 - The Cherokees - Land Of 1000 Dances

14 - The Cherokees - Everybody's Needs

15 - The Cherokees - Rejected


http://www.brumbeat.net/applejks.htm

16 - The Applejacks - Bye, Bye Girl

17 - The Applejacks - It's Not A Game Anymore

18 - The Applejacks - We Gotta Get Together

19 - The Applejacks - I'm Through

20 - The Applejacks - Baby's In Black


21 - The Chucks - Loo-Be-Loo

22 - The Chucks - Any Time Is The Right Time

23 - The Chucks - The Hitch Hiker

24 - The Chucks - Humpity-Dumpity


The Cougars - Wikipedia
25- The Cougars - Saturday Nite At The Duckpond

26 - The Cougars - See You In Dreamland

27 - The Cougars - Red Square

28 - The Cougars - Fly By Nite

Vol. 2

01 - The Togerry Five - Bye Bye Bird

02 - The Togerry Five - I'm Gonna Jump

03 - The Others - Oh Yeah!

04 - The Others - I'm Taking Her Home

05 - Goldie & The Gingerbreads - Please, Please

06 - Goldie & The Gingerbreads - Sailor Boy

07 - Goldie & The Gingerbreads - That's Why I Love You

08 - Goldie & The Gingerbreads - The Skip

09 - Force Five - Don't Make My Baby Blue

10 - Force Five - Shaking Postman

11 - Force Five - Yeah I'm Waiting

12 - Force Five - Don't Want To See You You Again

13 - Force Five - Baby Don't Care

14 - Force Five - Come Down To Earth

15 - Force Five - I Want You Baby

16 - Force Five - Gee To Tiger

17 - The In Crowd - I Don't Mind

18 - The In Crowd - That's How Strong My Love Is

19 - The In Crowd - Things She Says

20 - The In Crowd - Stop Wait A Minute

21 - The Syndicats - On The Horizon

22 - The Viscounts - Who Put The Bomp

23 - Sound Incorporated - William Tell

24 - Pete Macline & The Clan - Yes I Do

25 - The Peddlers - Let The Sunshine In

26 - The Persuasions - Big Brother

27 - The Persuasions - Deep Down Love

28 - Duffy Power - Farwell Baby

29 - Duffy Power - I Saw Her Standing There

30 - Duffy Power - I Don't Care

31 - The Bunch Of Fives - At The Station


Vol. 3

01 - The Big Three - Cavern Stomp

02 - The Pete Best Four - Why Did I Fall In Love With You

03 - King Size Taylor & The Dominos - I'm Late

04 - Beryl Marsden - I Know (You Don't Love Me No More)

05 - Freddie Starr & The Midnighters - Baby Blue

06 - Lee Curtis - Skinny Minnie

07 - Mark & John - Walk Right Back

08 - The Dennisons - Be My Girl

09 - The Mojos - Don't Do It Anymore

10 - Brian Poole & The Tremeloes - Twist And Shout

11 - The Big Three - By The Way

12 - Chick Graham & The Coasters - A Little You

13 - Lee Curtis & The All Stars - I've Got My Eyes On You

14 - The Checkmates - Sticks And Stones

15 - The Mojos - Give Your Lovin' To Me

16 - The Cryin' Shames - You

17 - The Big Three - I'm With You

18 - Beryl Marsden - I Only Care About You

19 - The Pete Best Four - I'm Gonna Knock On Your Door

20 - Beryl Marsden - Everybody Loves A Lover

21 - The Checkmates - I've Got To Know Now

22 - King Size Taylor & The Dominos - I've Been Watching You

23 - Brian Poole & The Tremeloes - We Know

24 - Freddie Starr & The Midnighters - Who Told You

25 - The Mark Four - Hurt Me If You Will

26 - The Mojos - Forever

27 - The Big Three - Don't Start Running Away

28 - Brian Poole & The Tremeloes - Do You Love Me

29 - Chick Graham & The Coasters - Dance, Baby, Dance

30 - The Mojos - They Say

31 - Beryl Marsden - Love Is Going To Happen To Me

32 - Freddie Starr & The Midnighters - Peter Gunn Locomotion

33 - The Checkmates - Around

34 - Lee Curtis & The Allstars - Let's Stomp

35 - The Dennisons - Devoted To You

36 - The Big Three - Reelin' And Rockin'


Vol. 4

01 - The Mockingbirds - That's How (It's Gonna Stay)


02 - The Mockingbirds - I Never Should've Kissed You

03 - The Mockingbirds - I Can Feel We're Parting

04 - The Mockingbirds - The Flight Of The Mockingbird

05 - The Mockingbirds - One By One

06 - The Mockingbirds - Lovingly Yours

07 - The Mockingbirds - You've Stole My Love

08 - The Mockingbirds - Skit Skat

09 - The Persuasions - Big Brothers

10 - The Persuasions - Deep Down Love

11 - Pinkerton's Assorted Colours - Mirror Mirror

12 - Pinkerton's Assorted Colours - She Don't Care

13 - Pinkerton's Assorted Colours - Magic Rocking Horse

14 - Pinkerton's Assorted Colours - It Ain't Right

15 - Pinkerton's Assorted Colours - Don't Stop Loving Me Baby

16 - Pinkerton's Assorted Colours - Will Ya

17 - Pinkerton's Assorted Colours - Mum And Dad

18 - Pinkerton's Assorted Colours - On A Street Car

19 - Pinkerton's Assorted Colours - There's Nobody I'd Sooner Love

20 - Pinkerton's Assorted Colours - Duke's Party

21 - The Bunch Of Fives - Go Home Baby

22 - The Bunch Of Fives - At The Station

23 - Trend-Setters Limited - Lollipops And Roses

24 - Trend-Setters Limited - Go Away

25 - The Zephyrs - I Can Tell

26 - The Zephyrs - Sweet Little Baby

27 - The Zephyrs - She's Lost You

28 - The Zephyrs - Let Me Love You Baby

29 - The Zephyrs - I Just Can't Take It

30 - The Zephyrs - She Laughed

31 - The Zephyrs - Wonder What I'm Gonna Do

32 - The Zephyrs - Let Me Love You Baby (Alternate Version)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...