Wednesday, May 5, 2010

V.A. - Twist Festival 1964 im Hotel Hilton Berlin

FROM JANCY



Hilton Hotel

1964 Twist-Festival mit

The Hound Dogs - Love Potion No.9; Bye Bye Johnny;That's WhaT I Want

The Skyliners - I Want To Hold Your Hand; I'll Never Get Over, Let's Dance

The Rebel Guys - Tretroller; Let's Slop; Hully Gully; Twist Her

The Black Cats - Y' Arriva; Sea Of Love

The Magics - Sweets For My Sweet; Roll Over Beethoven; See See Rider; Hippy Hippy Shake

01 - The Hound Dogs

02 - Love Potion No. 9

03 - Bye Bye Johnny

04 - Thatґs What I Want

05 - The Skyliners

06 - I Want To Hold Your Hand

07 - Iґll Never Get Over You

08 - Letґs Dance

09 - The Rebel Guys

10 - Tretroller

11 - Letґs Slop

12 - Hully Gully

13 - Twist Her

14 - The Black Cats

15 - Yґ Arriva

16 - Sea Of Love

17 - The Magics

18 - Sweets For My Sweet

19 - Roll Over Beethoven

20 - See See Rider

21 - Hippy Hippy Shake
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...