Sunday, July 18, 2010

VA - Copenhagen Beat : 29 Rare Tracks From The Danish Beatscene 1965/68



01 - Big City - The Beefeaters

02 - I'm Wild About You - The Blackpools

03 - Walking Down The Street - The Heaters

04 - She's Fine, She's Mine - The King Beats

05 - Get Out Of My Life Woman - Ole Neuman & His Newmen

06 - When I Walked - The Raws

07 - I'm Looking For - John Inglis & His Group

08 - Little Zula - The Swinging Five

09 - Cherry Stone - The Black Devils

10 - Endless Hoping - The Blackpools

11 - Everything Is Allright - The Caravans

12 - Gloria - Joe E. Carters Group

13 - Am I To Blame - Butterfly

14 - A Rolling Stone - The Bristols

15 - I'll Go Crazy - The Blackpools

16 - Where-Where - The Telstars

17 - I'm Mad Again - The Noblemen

18 - Coming On Strong - The Beatmakers

19 - Can I Get A Witness - The Caravans

20 - Anytime - The Meteors

21 - He's A Looser - The Dandy Swingers

22 - Roadrunner - The King Beats

23 - All Right - The Blackpools

24 - My Lucky Day - Snaphanerne

25 - L.S.D. - The Beefeaters

26 - Tell Me - John Inglis & His Group

27 - If You Tell Me - The Silverbeats

28 - Just Can't Go To Sleep - The Heaters

29 - Get The Picture - Big Boss Men
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...