Sunday, October 17, 2010

V.A. - Northwest Battle of the Bands ( Only Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 ...)


V.A. - Northwest Battle of the Bands vol.1



1. You've Got Your Head On Backwards - The Sonics 
2. Tomorrow's Gonna Be Another Day - Sir Raleigh & The Cupons 
3. Little Sally Tease - Don & The Goodtimes 
4. Wastin' My Time - The Express 
5. Louise - The Raymarks 
6. Breakdown - The Trolley 
7. I've Searched - The Juveniles 
8. She's Boss - The Dimensions 
9. Take Me Back - Tyme's Children 
10. Black Winds - Little John & The Monks 
11. Trick Bag - The Counts 
12. I'm Fast - The Heirs 
13. Long Tall Shorty - The Mercy Boys 
14. I Told You Once - Mr. Lucky & The Gamblers 
15. Signed D.C. - The Brave New World 
16. Sorry Charlie - The Scotsman 
17. I Should Know - Tom Thumb & The Casuals 
18. Like No Other Man - The Sonics 
19. Little Sally Walker - The Bandits 
20. Goodbye - The Liberty Party 
21. The Owl And The Pussycat - The Bards 
22. Yes You're Mine - The Live Five 
23. Turn & Run - The Rock-N-Souls 
24. Blue Turns To Grey - Don & The Goodtimes 
25. You're Not My Girl - The New Yorkers 
26. I'll Be Standing There - The Dynamics 
27. Tossin' And Turnin' - The City Limits 
28. Crisco Party - George Washington & The Cherrybombs 
29. Why Girl - The Emergency Exit 
30. Let's Go, Let's Go, Let's Go - The Live Five 

V.A. - Northwest Battle of the Bands vol.2



1. Don & The Goodtimes - You Were A Child 
2. The Galaxies - Along Comes The Man 
3. The Ceptors - I Can't Make It 
4. Rocky & The Riddlers - You Weren't Using Your Head 
5. The Bumps - Please Come Down 
6. The Springfield Rifle - 100 Or Two 
7. The Liberty Party - Please Help The Man 
8. The Brave New World - I See 
9. The Raymarks - Hard Times 
10. The Live Five - Move Over And Let Me Fly 
11. The Sonics - High Time 
12. The Dimensions - Knock You Flat 
13. Jack Horner & The Plums - Who Do You Love 
14. The Heirs - You Better Slow Down 
15. Mr Lucky & The Gamblers - Alice Designs 
16. The London Taxi - Feelin' Down 
17. Gil Bateman - My Daddy Walked In Darkness 
18. The Express - You Gotta Understand 
19. The Mercy Boys - Lost And Found (alt version) 
20. The Moguls - Try Me 
21. Noises N' Sounds feat Terry Dale - How Much Lovin' 
22. Don & The Goodtimes - Runnin' Not Walking 
23. The Bards - My Generation 
24. The New Yorkers - Lazy Meadow 
25. The Brave New World - It's Tomorrow 
26. The Spindle - Little Lies 
27. The Purple Gang - I Know What I Am 
28. The Menagerie - About Him 
29. The Magic Fern - High Flyer 
30. The Springfield Rifle - Nordstrom 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...