Wednesday, October 20, 2010

V.A. - Northwest Battle of the Bands Vol. 3 - 4










CD 3

1. Flash & Crash - Rocky & The Riddlers 
2. No Name - The Raymarks 
3. I'm Real.. - Don & The Goodtimes 
4. I Want Your Love - The Accents 
5. Jim's Milk Song - The Liberty Party 
6. Ski Bum - The Moguls 
7. Penny - The Dimensions 
8. Hunose - The Live Five 
9. Maintaining My Cool (Audio Recording version) – The Sonics 
10. Do You Want Me - The Heirs 
11. Take A Look At Me - Mr Lucky & The Gamblers 
12. Just Can't Go To Sleep - The Bandits 
13. Go Go Time - Tom Thumb & The Casuals 
14. Look Around - The Other Two 
15. Farmer John - The Beachcombers 
16. Bo Diddley - The Juveniles 
17. Our Loving Ways - The Tempests 
18. Again - The New Yorkers 
19. You're Not Wrong - Rocky & His Friends 
20. Tuff Enough - The Scotsmen 
21. I'll Be There - The Page Boys 
22. Lost Love - The Sonics 
23. It Takes Love - George Washington & The Cherrybombs 
24. Get Yourself Home - The Liberty Party 
25. Beaver Patrol - Tymes Children 
26. Incubatin' Middle Of The Night Gyratin' Blues – The Bag 
27. The Train Kept A Rollin' - The Brave New World 
28. Too Many People - Little John & The Monks 
29. Things Happen - Secret Agent & The Vice Squad 
30. What Kind Of Day Is This - The Dynamics 



CD 4

1. Woody Carr & the Entertainers - I Think I Love You 
2. The New Yorkers - Mr Kirby 
3. Thee Unusuals - I'm Walkin', Babe 
4. The Stags - You Know He Did 
5. The Raymarks - Feelin' No Good 
6. The Bumps - Hey Girl 
7. Merrilee & the Turnabouts - Would I 
8. Jack Horner & the Plums - Everybody Needs Somebody To Love 
9. The Bandits - I Remember The Girl 
10. The Mercy Boys - The Way I Am 
11. The Ceptors - I Need Her 
12. The Beachcombers - Help Yourself Baby 
13. The Brave New World - Fire Girl 
14. The Express - Long Green 
15. The Rock-N-Souls - Got No Love 
16. The Counts - Come Now 
17. Rocky & the Riddlers - Batman 
18. Don & the Goodtimes - You Did It Before 
19. The Liberty Party - It's Not Too Late 
20. The Raymarks - I Believed 
21. The Live Five - Anyhow, Anyway, Anywhere 
22. Tom Thumb & the Casuals - The Draft 
23. The Emergency Exit - Happy Song 
24. The New Yorkers - She's Gone 
25. The Other Two - I Have Found Another Girl 
26. The Dynastys - Forever And A Day 
27. The Heirs - Don't You Love Me 
28. Don & the Goodtimes - Stop Telling Lies 
29. The Sonics - Going Home 
30. The Dynamics - High 

Thanks a lot Greetz for this share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...