Sunday, February 19, 2012

VA - Rare & Raw Beat from the Sixties - Vol 3



01. For Your Love - The Strangers
02. Love Me True - The Strangers
03. Dynamite - The Travel Five
04. My Honey-Bunny - The Mad Classix
05. It's Never Too Late - The Mad Classix
06. Cadillac - The Pipelines
07. Hey Baby, I Want To Dance With - The Pipelines
08. Silhouettes, The - Here I Go Again -
09. It's Only Make Believe - The Pipelines
10. Kiss Me Once Again - The Pipelines
11. Hello, Josephine - The Blue Rhythms
12. So-La-La - The Blue Rhythms
13. I Like The Shake - Cliff Cenneth & The Lights
14. Come On, Shake - Cliff Cenneth & The Lights
15. Slow Down - The Mersey 5
16. Ecstasy - The Mersey 5
17. Please Be Mine - Burt & The Gentlemen
18. I'm So In Love - Burt & The Gentlemen
19. Where Did You Go - The Black & Whites
20. You Are My Baby - The Black & Whites
21. What It's All About - The Mersey 5
22. Sweet Lil' Rock'n'Roller - The Mersey 5
23. Girl Number One - Burt & The Gentlemen
24. The Great Pretender - Burt & The Gentlemen

Thanks VLADIMIR - to be continued

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...