Tuesday, February 21, 2012

VA - Rare & Raw Beat From the Sixties - Vol 5




 1 - Gloria - The Vanguards
 2 - Rag Mop - The Vanguards
 3 - Jerk - The Gardenias
 4 - My Girl - The Gardenias
 5 - Lost John - The Starfighters
 6 - Hang On Sloopy - Gloomy Moon Singers
 7 - Keep On Dancing - Gloomy Moon Singers
 8 - Baby Blue - The News
 9 - The Other Man - The News
10 - Boys Are Boys - The 5 Torquays
11 - There She Walks - The 5 Torquays
12 - I Cried All Night - The Details 
13 - What Shall I Do - The Details
14 - Stupid Generation - The Kentuckys
15 - Old Hangmans Dead - The Kentuckys
16 - Teen Beat Slop - Jimmy Ward & Oety & His Real Rockers
17 - Susi - Jimmy Ward & Oety & His Real Rockers
18 - I`m Shy - The Shaggys
19 - Okay - The Shaggys
20 - Only An Hour - The Shaggys
21 - I Need You So - The Shaggys
22 - Take This Hammer - The Ragged Men
23 - Love Is A Fight - The Ragged Men
24 - Guitar Man - The Rockets
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...