Saturday, May 5, 2012

Heimatliche Klaenge vol.112


Heimatliche Klaenge - Deutsche Schallplatten-Labels 
Native Sounds - German Record-Labels
vol.112

Unreleased, Acetat And Other Things

01 - I Can't Explain - Die Einsamen
02 - If You Need Me (Soundcheck) - Frederic & The Rangers
03 - If You Need Me (Soundcheck) - Frederic & The Rangers
04 - Girl - Frederic & The Rangers
05 - Why Did You Leave (Soundcheck) - Frederic & The Rangers
06 - Why Did You Leave - Frederic & The Rangers
07 - Sense Of Life - The Pimps
08 - Get Off Of My Cloud - The Pimps
09 - Just A Little Bid - Frederic & The Rangers
10 - Segeln ohne Wind - Frederic & The Rangers
11 - unknown
12 - Here I Go Again - Frederic & The Rangers
13 - You Don't Know (Like I Know) - Frederic & The Rangers
14 - Dixaner Theme - The Dixaners
15 - Greensleeves - The Dixaners
16 - Believe Me - The Anyones
17 - Can't Forget - The Anyones
18 - I Don't Just Wanna Dream - The Founders
19 - Lonely Man - The Founders
20 - Say Mama - The Stomps
21 - Skinnie Minnie - The Stomps
22 - I'm In Love - The Roggers



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...