Saturday, July 20, 2013

The Rock-A-Teens - Woo Hoo (1960)


"Woo Hoo" is a rockabilly song, credited to Virginia bar owner George Donald McGraw and originally released by The Rock-A-Teens in 1959.
It is also the title track of The Rock-A-Teens 1959 album featuring the songs: Woo-hoo; Doggone It Baby; I'm Not Afraid; That's My Mama; Dance To The Bop; Story Of A Woman; Twangy; Janis Will Rock; Pagan; Lotta Boppin'; Oh My Nerves; I Was Born To Rock.


The Rock-A-Teens were an American rockabilly group from Richmond, Virginia, active in the late 1950s.
They are best known for their 1959 single, written by George Donald McGraw, "Woo Hoo", backed with "Untrue", released on Roulette Records. The song hit No. 16 on the Billboard Hot 100, but it proved to be their only hit.


The Rock-A-Teens - Woo Hoo (+bonus)


A1  Woo-Hoo
A2 Doggone It Baby
A3 I'm Not Afraid
A4 That's My Mama
A5 Dance to The Bop
A6 Story Of A Woman
B1 Twangy
B2 Janis Will Rock
B3 Pagan
B4 Lotta Bopin'
B5 Oh My Nerves
B6 I Was Born To Rock


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...